Little Food Lovers: Raising Healthy Snackers
Little Food Lovers is an e-book series dedicated to family-friendly recipes and snack and meal ideas, as well as lifestyle tips and strategies designed to get your kids excited about healthy eating! First up, a collection of healthy snack recipes and ideas that hit all the right taste buds: sweet, savoury, salty!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
From picky eaters to kids with allergies or food sensitivities, there’s something for everyone in this healthy snacking guide, including:
- Essentials for healthy snacking.
- Tips about when, why and how to get your kids involved in the cooking process as it’s an important factor in raising healthy, happy and resilient kids.
- 11 recipes and food ideas for simple healthy snacks that kids (and grown-ups) will love!
- Simple snack ideas and inspiration for snack boards.
- Snack inspiration for parties and playdates.
- Shopping list for a joyous kitchen pantry.
- Links to more snack ideas found on the blog.
- A 32-page guide, including 11 recipes, plus lifestyle tips for healthy snacking and family togetherness.
- Full-colour photographs for each recipe and snack idea.
This product is 100% digital and nothing will be mailed to you.
Due to the nature of digital products, we are unable to offer any refunds. For more information please read our terms and conditions.